Friday, August 3, 2012

Still a lot of screwing to do...

Lunchtime Progress:  A BACK PORCH!

They guys started putting the decking down first thing this morning, and by lunch - they had it all in place.... except - there is still a lot of screwing to do!  Jeffrey had them just put a few screws per board to hold it in place so that we can come back this weekend and finish it off!  He's so anxious to get the house dried in, he's looking for lots of little ways to speed things along like this.  I guess this is how it came that I got to nail the floors down, so it's only right I get to screw the back porch too :)

Actually, I'm looking forward to it.  I haven't really "worked" on the house in a while, and I think I'm having withdrawals, lol.  Anyhow, enough blabbering - here's the eight foot back porch with decking!


No comments:

Post a Comment