Friday, February 22, 2013

Kitchen Cabinets

I know I said I wouldn't post anymore cabinet pictures until drawers and doors were installed, but I had to share these pictures of my hickory cabinets!  I'm in love!  Jeff built all the bases on site, but all the doors are ordered and are coming from a cabinet shop in Chesapeake.  I can hardly wait to see them all together!

 This is a shot taken from the Living room looking back into the kitchen.  Look closely and you'll see the Fridge, Freezer and oven hiding in their new hideaways!  The bottom front of this island will be covered in airstone!


And here is a shot of the galley part of the kitchen.  The Fridge and Freezer are just out of the picture to the right, and the laundry shoot access will be between the upper cabinets on the left and go all the way down through the bottom cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment